In the interest of making this a real community, the latest in a series of profiles of Colorado Hockey Now subscribers. Interested in having your own personal bio told by yours truly? Send me a brief description of your life to this point and a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Adrian Dater
Nancy Lambert is a Colorado native who is one of the more passionate Avalanche fans I’ve come across in my 25 years of covering the team.
Married to her “soulmate”, she is the stepmom to “four wonderful adult kids.” She is very active in the community doing all kinds of good works, but when she’s not involved with any of her other myriad activities, she is for sure taking time out to see the Avalanche, either in person at games or on TV (no jokes, please).
Nancy also is an avid consumer of all Denver sports media. She subscribes not just to Colorado Hockey Now, but to other outlets. She is a true, blue fan. She also loves the Broncos and Rockies.
She’s somebody I got to know a little bit during training camp, and she’s a pepperpot of energy and enthusiasm.
Thank you, Nancy, for being such a great fan, supporter of what we do and such an asset to the community.
TAKE FIVE (QUESTIONS)
1. What’s your most “guilty pleasure” “junk food” TV show you watch? LivePD
2. Who was your first celebrity crush? Robert Plant
3. What was the first hockey game you ever saw in person? I’ll be dating myself, but I went to Colorado/Denver Rangers games in the ’80’s at the Denver Coliseum. I can’t remember the exact team they played against, but I do remember lots of fights.
4. Do you think there is life after death? Definitely.
5. Besides my own, what’s your favorite podcast? The Avs Hockey Podcast.