Dater’s Daily: Kadri Found A Home?
Was that a game or what? The first line was….. interesting and the fourth line was flying. Today brings a first for me, parent/teacher conferences. I don’t know if I should be scared or nervous or what I should be. The life of having a three year old in preschool right? It still feels strange not having to go to the rink everyday right now, but after the Avalanche get back from Finland it will be back to the grind. Dater got to enjoy the game last night in Madison Square Garden and will be in New Jersey in a couple of days for you all. He was loving the New York style pizza and the hockey. Anyways, our old pal Nazem Kadri found a home in Calgary and so much more below:
- Calgary Hockey Now: Nazem Kari scored three points last night in the win over Pittsburgh. He now has nine points in six games with his new team.
- If you missed it, I think Alexandar Georgiev was a little happy after the shootout win:
Alexandar Georgiev's celly after defeating his old team in the shootout… 😩 pic.twitter.com/r1LghuVBTQ
— NHL (@NHL) October 26, 2022
- Colorado Hockey Now: Pat may have been just happy to beat the Rangers as Georgiev as it seems.
- Vegas Hockey Now: Phil Kessel is officially the new Iron Man in the NHL, playing his 990th consecutive game.
- Montreal Hockey Now: Veterans could be the key to the Habs’ success.
- Pittsburgh Hockey Now: Jason Zucker is injured… again…and 2014 draft pick Sam Poulin will make his NHL debut.
- NHL: The Las Angeles Kings ended their ten game winless streak against one team. The Tampa Bay Lightning?
- Washington Hockey Now: Nicklas Backstrom and Tom Wilson are on their way back from injuries.
- TSN: The Arizona Coyotes are set to begin their life in a 5,000 seat arena.
- Sportsnet: The Seattle Kraken have placed goaltender Philipp Grubauer on injured reserve from the injury sustained in the game against the Avalanche.