Dater’s Daily: Jake Guentzel Working His Way Back
Not much in the plans for me today. I sit here this morning at an indoor playground so the little man can burn some energy. It starts to get hard for him this time of year because he can’t go outside as much. I am just enjoying the time with him right now with the Avalanche on the road. I will have to admit, it has been kind of nice to spend the days with him. But, I can’t wait until the first week of November when the team gets back into town and I get back on the beat. In the meantime, players like Jake Guentzel are working their way back from injuries and so much more!
- Pittsburgh Hockey Now: Jake Guentzel is working his way back from an injury that he sustained a week ago.
- Philly Hockey Now: The Flyers are a bit of a surprise this season.
- Detroit Hockey Now: Tyler Bertuzzi will be out with an upper body injury for four to six weeks.
- Colorado Hockey Now: The Avalanche are having some issues on the penalty kill.
- Boston Hockey Now: Brad Marchand came back last night from double hip surgery and scored three points.
- San Jose Hockey Now: Erik Karlsson is off to a great start for the San Jose Sharks this season.
- NHL: The Vancouver Canucks finally get their first win of the season against Seattle.
- Looks like the Buffalo Sabres are going all white for their Reverse Retro. What are your thoughts?
Reppin’ the #ReverseRetro pants & gloves at practice today 👀 pic.twitter.com/7TccGTTPrS
— Buffalo Sabres (@BuffaloSabres) October 28, 2022