Sunday Notes: Chemistry Is Key for Avalanche, “Sorry Lindy” Chants In Jersey
Things are starting to click for the top six on the Colorado Avalanche. Every player that I have talked to in the locker room has said something about the chemistry starting to come together. The Avalanche have now won four in a row and the locker room is a much happier place after games. There will not be any activities today with no practice until the morning skate in the morning tomorrow. So relax today and read about Dater’s takeaways from the win last night and more!
- Colorado Avalanche – Why Gabe Landeskog really went on LTIR.
National Hockey Now
- Washington Hockey Now: Nicolas Aube-Kubel has been suspended three games for a hit on the Tampa’s Cal Foote, son of Adam.
- Florida Hockey Now: Former Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo is off to the HHOF.
- San Jose Hockey Now: No team is giving up more late goals than the Sharks.
- Montreal Hockey Now: Captain Nick Suzuki continues to dominate.
- LA Hockey Now: The Kings stay hot against the Red Wings. They are now 10-6-1.
- Calgary Hockey Now: The Flames finally get a win over the Jets.
Around The League
- Lindy Ruff made his way back to the Prudential Center and fans apologized to him….en masse.
“Sorry Lindy” chants at the rock. This is why us Devils fans are highly respected. Giving credit where it’s due, apologizing when it’s needed. Sorry Lindy. pic.twitter.com/37esimmy2Y
— heatdaddy (@heatdaddy69420) November 13, 2022
- Sportsnet: Borje Salming got a standing ovation last night at the Maple Leafs game. He is currently battling ALS and was the first Swede to be inducted into the HHOF. In honor of Salming being in attendance, the Maple Leafs had an all Swedish starting lineup.
- NHL: The Blues finally get a road win… against the Golden Knights? That’s two wins in a row now for the Blues, who had lost eight straight.