For any of you that follow us, you already may know that Dater and I have chronic back issues. I am dealing with a really horrible flare up right now, so please forgive me. Last night the the Avalanche took on the Hurricanes and well lets just say they struggled a bit. Although the team failed to drive the play, we saw an improvement from Alex Newhook after his meeting with coach Bednar. Among other news, the Swedish Ice Hockey Association named their greatest player of all time and its not Peter Forsberg…
We are wanting to do some exciting stuff on Youtube so make sure to click and subscribe here!
- Colorado Hockey Now: Speaking of Alex Newhook’s meeting with coach Bednar, here is Dater’ story about it.
National Hockey Now
- Detroit Hockey Now: Nicklas Lidstrom was named the Swedish Ice Hockey Association’s greatest player of all time. Peter Forsberg was part of their All Century Team.
- Vegas Hockey Now: Ironman Phil Kessel just hit triple digits by reaching 1,000 consecutive games played.
- Dallas Hockey Now: Goalie Scott Wedgewood was forced to leave the ice on a stretcher after a weird play.
Really not sure what happened here. Scott Wedgewood had to get strechered out after this play. Really hope he’s ok.
Game started out as Wedgewood vs. Bobrovsky and now it’s Oettinger vs. Knight. pic.twitter.com/hPsIMTpxxb
— Jason Gold (@JayGold85) November 18, 2022
- Calgary Hockey Now: Adam Ruzicka has five points in four games skating on the top line. Does that mean the Flames are out of the trade market for a scoring forward?
- Boston Hockey Now: The Boston Bruins certainly have little to complain about at this point with a 14-2 record, but there’s always a downside to such a dominant start.
- Montreal Hockey Now: Montreal Canadiens Now In Advantageous Salary Cap Situation
Around The League
- NHL: The Devils do it again! They defeat the Maple Leafs for their 11th straight win.
- TSN: Jakob Chychrun’s return to the Coyotes could spur the trade market.
- ESPN: Patrik Laine is in the injured reserve….again.