Can we just say that the Avalanche got lucky last night? With the number of penalties, the special teams played a huge role in the victory. I have no plans for the day other than to hang with the little guy at home and clean the house (I have to be a good house husband). Dater will be bringing you coverage tomorrow from Boston as the Avalanche take on the Bruins. Could this be a possible preview of a Stanley Cup Final? We obviously can’t judge the Avalanche too harshly tomorrow with such a banged-up roster. Do you want help with our travel fund? You can give to our tip jar here, where five cents of every dollar goes to the Thornton Food Bank. To other news, the Panthers scored three goals in 59 seconds and Jordan Binnington got run over after trying to run over someone else.
You hate to see that.
- Colorado Hockey Now: Pat Salvas, our voice of the fans, shares his thoughts on the game last night.
- I am sure glad to see that I am not the I wasn’t the only confused by the no call on Saturday against Dallas. Fast forward to the 15:50 mark.
National Hockey Now
- Florida Hockey Now: The Panthers score three goals and injured the Canucks goalie all in 59 seconds of gameplay.
- Washington Hockey Now: T.J. Oshie hasn’t been back from his injury long and is already having an impact.
- Dallas Hockey Now: Jason Robertson is up to an amazing 17 game point streak.
- Vegas Hockey Now: Golden Knights blow a 2-0 lead again.
- Montreal Hockey Now: The Canadiens almost missed out on Sean Monahan.
Around the League
- NHL: The Kraken win their seventh in a row with a overtime win.
- TSN: Bunting scoring is down but he continues to deliver value.
- What was Jordan Binnington thinking?
Binnington tries to hit Jordan Staal, gets run over instead pic.twitter.com/DFtTdHpbEZ
— Brady Trettenero (@BradyTrett) December 2, 2022