Dater’s Daily: Former Avalanche Nazem Kadri Gets His Ring
Today maybe a little different for the (but the same) for the Dater’s Daily, I will be filling in for AD today. I will be in fact, going on the road for a long planned family trip to Columbus, Ohio starting tomorrow (not that exciting I know). Unfortunately, with a three year old little man in tow I wont be seeing the Blue Jackets and that darn cannon anytime soon. I sit here in the southern metro area with sun shining and prepping for my trip and finding the good stuff online for you all. Here is what I found:
- Nazem Kadri was presented his Stanley Cup ring last night after the game game against the Avalanche. He was able to catch up with some former teammates and coach Jerad Bednar.
What a moment ❤️
After making his #Flames debut, Nazem Kadri was presented with his Stanley Cup ring from the Avs. Congrats Naz! pic.twitter.com/sSZIJlb1Am
— Calgary Flames (@NHLFlames) October 14, 2022
- Two games into the season Mikko Rantanen is one of the top point producers in the league.
- It was a tough loss last night for the Avalanche, read about it here
- The Colorado Eagles announced yesterday their captain and alternate captains for the year.
- Patrik Laine will be out 3-4 weeks with an elbow strain.
- It was a nail-biter in Las Vegas. A 1-0 shutout win over the Chicago Blackhawks for Logan Thompson and the the Vegas Golden Knights.
- We have a filthy goal alert! Mason Marchment scores in the season opener for the Dallas Stars.
- Jonathan Drouin has been struggling with some health issues as of late, when can the Habs expect him back?
- For the gamers out there, EA’s NHL23 is now available as of today. The latest version now allows women players to be on the HUT squad, something that has never been in the game before.