It is a bit chilly this morning, but it feels good to wake up to the cold. It makes it feel more like winter, which is my favorite season of the year. I love the season because hockey is in full swing. I am usually playing in my rec league but this year my time commitments are in other places (here). Today the family and I plan to go see the Wienermobile that is in town (don’t laugh, I have never seen it). But for most part, it will be a relaxing day as the upcoming week will start to get back to normal. The Avalanche have left Tampere for Helsinki and are starting to make their way back to the States. I would think that practices would start back up on Tuesday with a game against Nashville on Thursday. Bo Byram is listed as day-to-day and much more!
- Colorado Hockey Now: Bo Byram did the pregame skate for yesterday’s game, but was a late scratch with a lower body injury. He is listed as day-to-day.
- Speaking of Bo Byram: He and Kyle Keefe had a good exchange…
— AltitudeTV (@AltitudeTV) November 6, 2022
National Hockey Now
- Welcome our newest site to the Hockey Now family, LA Hockey Now!
- NYI Hockey Now: The Islanders five game win streak came to screeching halt against the Red Wings.
- Philly Hockey Now: The Flyers continue to soar with a win over the Senators.
- Washington Hockey Now: Ovechkin passes Howe for most goals with one team.
- Vegas Hockey Now: The Golden Knights are on a roll as they win their seventh in a row.
- Montreal Hockey Now: Analyzing the Canadiens’ rookie defensemen early results.
Around The League
- The Hockey Writers: Auston Matthews is smiling during scrums, what does this mean?
- TSN: The Washington Capitals claim forward Nicolas Aube-Kubel off the waiver wire from the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Sportsnet: Ottawa Senators sale to heat up around Thanksgiving.
- ESPN: Matt Duchene scores in the shootout to wrap up a win for the Predators.