I am sitting here waiting for my flight to St. Louis to cover the Blues game and could not be any more excited. This will be my first road trip to cover the team and I cannot wait to get it started. I have some news from the rink for you all. More help is on the way. As the injuries piled up and seemed never ending, there is now an end in site. Artturi Lehkonen is traveling with the team and will play in today’s game. While back in Denver, Evan Rodrigues is skating in a regular sweater. The latest to make an appearance is Kurtis MacDermid as he finally hit the ice in a non contact sweater. He was injured in the game against the Hurricanes on November 12th. I have that so more in our daily!
- Colorado Hockey Now: Dater reported yesterday that Lehkonen and Rodrigues are making real progress in their injuries. Lehkonen, in fact, will play against the Blues. Rodrigues may play Tuesday.
- Kurtis MacDermid was the latest to take the ice and start skating as our source caught yesterday.
National Hockey Now
- Pittsburgh Hockey Now: Kris Letang returned to the ice last night, thirteen days after suffering a stroke.
- Florida Hockey Now: Florida Panthers hope Sergei Bobrovsky has figured it out.
- Calgary Hockey Now: Flames veterans on notice, there’s competition for jobs now.
- Vegas Hockey Now: Golden Knights lack of NHL-ready prospects becoming a major concern.
- Montreal Hockey Now: Cole Caufield scores 16th goal in Canadiens 4-2 loss to Kings.