Dater’s Daily: Georgiev Stands Tall; Bruins Tie Record
Despite taking the night off for my birthday, I was able to watch the Avalanche game on demand. I just hung out with my wife and son all day, which all I wanted for my birthday. but as in terms of the game, all I have to say is… wow. Alexandar Georgiev is playing on a whole different level right now. He was making saves that I would have never expected him to make at the beginning of the year. Georgiev is even starting to eat those rebounds up a lot more. He is learning quick from goalie coach Jussi Parkkila. In other news the Bruins have tied a record for home wins and much more.
- Colorado Hockey Now: Georgiev blanks former Avalanche Darcy Kuemper and the Capitals.
- Georgiev makes the seventh most saves in franchise history to get his first shutout in an Avalanche sweater
32 saves and the first 🍩 in an @Avalanche uniform for Alexandar Georgiev. #NHLStats: https://t.co/bUuEOSsJFi pic.twitter.com/PqUmKvMZpJ
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) November 20, 2022
- Colorado Eagles win their fourth straight and their second overtime win in a row with a Aamodt goal.
OT HERO AMMO#EaglesCountry pic.twitter.com/KQAr9viOne
— Colorado Eagles (@ColoradoEagles) November 20, 2022
National Hockey Now
- Boston Hockey Now: The Bruins tie a NHL record 11 straight home wins.
- Florida Hockey Now: Huberdeau Gets Last Laugh, Flames Beat Florida Panthers.
- San Jose Hockey Now: Through 20 Games, Who Are the Sharks?
- Dallas Hockey Now: Goalie Scott Wedgewood describes his injury.
- Philly Hockey Now: Flyers lose their sixth in a row as the injury list grows.