Dater’s Daily: Brad Marchand Is Getting Healthy Again
I am on the road in Ohio, literally between Columbus and Dayton on my way to the Air Force Museum. My wife and I have two rules while on a trip, I have to do something that has to do with history and I have to get a shirt of the local sports team. I will be heading to the Columbus Blue Jackets and Vancouver Canucks game tomorrow night. So that will be fun to experience a NHL game outside of Ball Arena for the second time. Dater has been out East with some family stuff, but he will be back in the building Wednesday night for the game against Winnipeg. There were no hockey games yesterday, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t any news. Brad Marchand is getting healthy again, and more:
- Colorado Hockey Now: Here is how the Colorado Avalanche can avoid a Stanley Cup Hangover.
- Boston Hockey Now: Marchand surprised all by doing a practice and somehow got some contact in.
- Washington Hockey Now: Forward Sonny Milano was signed by the Washington Capitals to a one-year, one-way contract and put on waivers right away. He will be on loan with the AHL’s Hersey Bears if he clears waivers today.
- San Jose Hockey Now: Are the San Jose Sharks really that bad? They have lost four in a row to start the season.
- NHL: Forward Sammy Blais of the New York Rangers will play his first game tonight in eleven months after suffering a knee injury.
- Pittsburgh Hockey Now: Tristan Jarry could be out of the Penguins lineup?
- TSN: Forward Patrick Kane will explore trade options at “the appropriate time.”
- SportsNet: Bo Horvat will be reuniting with some familiar linemates.
- NHL Video: Sidney Crosby gets setup with a great pass to score on Tampa’s Brian Elliot
- Detroit Hockey Now: Defenseman Olli Maata has had to reinvent his game.